Friday, June 23, 2006

A really Interesting Link for All AOL users

Hi All,
In the news today was a guy named Vincent Ferrari who tried to cancel his AOL account. I have worked with several clients, telling them that since they have DSL or Cable Internet, they do not need the $25 per month charge, and that they can go to a $5 one for the web version of AOL (that way they can keep their screen name.) But ultimately, I say to my clients, get rid of AOL. It is not necessary to have anymore. So no suprise when I saw this video, first on CNN and then on WNBC. I have actually made calls such as this for my clients because they could not deal with it themselves. Thankfully, I have a bit of patience for my clients, so I can understand the frustration of Vincent.
Here is the WNBC link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIVZ9b0RgmY&eurl=
And go to CNN.com to see the video (they hide their links in Javascript)
And you can always go to the source, at http://insignificantthoughts.com/ Vincent Ferrari's Blog where it all began! Way to Go Vincent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Laura-n-Sasha.com = "Loves the Outdoors, with the exception to Bugs." -- Laura Jevtich of Laura-n-Sasha.com