Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Guest Book of Laura-n-Sasha.com

Old Guest Book of Laura-n-Sasha.com
I am trying to change the Laura-n-Sasha.com website over to the blogger.com website, and one of the biggest parts of our website was the Guestbook. I will try to put a guest book on the blogging site, we will see if that can be done. But I wanted to keep the entries that we had, so I have compiled them into this post. There are over 70, just scroll down to see them all. Thanks.

JR 05/23/2006 21:55 h
Laura, Found your website on rv.net. What interested me was your trip in June to Sedona. We are going from AL to Grand Canyon starting June 15. We will stop in Sedona around 20th. When will you be there? Looking forward to see where to go. Thanks Jimmy (Laura - note -I will have the Sedona pictures up soon - I promise!)
Leigh Callaway website 04/28/2006 06:46 h
Perhaps we'll meet up at Ocracoke in the fall. Enjoyed the site, will check back later for Tall Pines updates. llc
eva Jevtic' 04/27/2006 06:41 h
Bravo Sasha and Laura We are proud of you, continue and send us lot of pictures. We love to know what you are doing.your oncle Slobo and your aunt Eva
Danielle Miles 04/27/2006 02:07 h
Hey Guys, Thanks for the update. You guys are quite inspirational, doing what most people only dream of. My hats off to you for always doing new things and having the courage to follow your dreams. Enjoy the journey and keep us posted, the kids love to see and hear about your continuing adventures.... Hugs xo
jimmy johnson 04/25/2006 15:58 h
it was nice to meet you guys at tall pines hope to see ya guy again thanks for a ll nice pics also
John and Ruth Sturm 04/25/2006 15:54 h
Enjoyed the weekend with y'all. Look forward to our next adventure with the Mid-Atlantic TCing group. If you're in the Greensboro, NC area give us a call.
michelle humphress 04/25/2006 08:57 h
hey. ron told me to check out your website to see about tall pines. thanks for taking all the pics. your website is really cool - it is neat how you track everything and share with everyone. gosh, we never got a picture of ron and i but that's o.k. thanks for the pics of jarrett. hope to see you guys again! take care.
Matt Engle 04/24/200608:23 h
High guys its Camper addict (the guy with the host). Just wanted to say hello, and check out your website. For some reason I just can't seem to focus on work this morning.
George Edwards 04/19/2006 13:31 h
I think it's great you are having so much fun. My wife and I are slowly getting used to not having a tent ... lol - sure is fun to go ... then stop when you feel the urge. Congratulations and thanks for sharing your experiences. George
Paul and Pam Kajtna 04/10/2006 15:42 h
Your website is in our favorites, because we learned so much from your experiences. We recently joined Natcoa, to learn as much as possible before purchasing a Ford or Dodge truck and truck camper. We will be at the Natcoa Nebraska rally at Ogallala, NE in June. If you get asked this question alot, forgive me. Are you members of Natcoa, you know http://www.natcoa.com? We have a '02 Dodge white cargo van. Thank you, Paul (Laura's Note - We are not members yet, maybe someday! :)
jim and nancy 02/17/2006 16:20 h
enjoyed your pic and adv....do you like your snowriver? how much does it weigh? what would you get different in that size...thanks jim (Laura Note - Yes we like our Snowriver, I'll have to find out how much it weighs, and I'm not sure what we would get different in that size...I'll ask Sasha to give more complete answers)
Yvonne Batal 01/18/2006 17:31 h
Great pictures of the new bike!!!! Congrats!!! Love y
Mom C 01/15/2006 22:46 h
Hi Laura & Sasha- Just read about your new trip to Atlanta. Its great! I can't wait to see pictures-sure would have liked to see Sasha pushed up the hill on the bike! I hope you don't have to push it to start it every time. Love you guys! Mom
Kjell Ingebrigtsen 01/04/2006 13:03 h
Is this The Sasha that I worked with in Colorado and attended my wedding in Vermont? (Laura's Note - When Sasha read that one - his mind just blew - as Kjell was referring to his wedding over 20 years ago, it is amazing what the web can do.)
Dick 12/05/2005 23:44 h
Happend on to your travellog from a RV.net e-mail. Website is well constructed and thought out. Have traveled to many of the areas in Co. that you visited but not as brave as you two explorers, in that we always try to travel in the spring/summer months. Living on the west coast makes for prima donna type travelers as far as snow and cold weather. No Brrrrrrrrrr for this kid. My truck sees snow and automatically goes into reverse :) Great looking camper. We have a 8' Lance and a 32' Holiday Rambler TT. Enjoy your new toy and see you on the road some day.
Bruce Browning 12/02/2005 18:21 h
Smiles Laura and Sasha :))Your site made my day. Ti's so nice to see others that enjoy life . I am from Elliot Lake 12,000 souls in On. Canada. We are above the north shores of lake Huron. I am " 92 chevy " a retired paramedic with 850 matching Jayco. staying where ever the fish bite Thanks again for puting nice thoughts in me head !
Tim 09/27/2005 01:59 h
Great website! My wife and I have purchased a rig much like yours and used it the first time over the long labor day weekend. Next summer will be our chance to really travel. I can hardly wait and hope our excursions turn out as well as yours. I know this is off beat but I always bother folks who have gone the Truck/Camper RV route. Have you ever read Travels With Charley? It is a book by John Steinbeck written in the early sixties that logs his trip across America w/ his dog. What is cool is he traveled in an early version of our rigs, a truck and camper combo. I think it is a good read if you are into Truck Campers. Happy travels, Tim (Laura's Note: We have not yet read Travels with Charley but hope to soon - check our reading list later as it will be changing)
Sean O 08/25/2005 22:20 h
Hi there, awesome photos and site. I'm still in the dreaming stage of going cross country (have truck, 5er will come a lil later this year). Those mountain pictures are amazing, inspiring. Thanks for posting all of this. Sean Ottawa, Canada
Sasha 08/15/2005 15:28 h
Don't sweat it Dan. We turn off the airbag when using the laptop.
Dan Riggs 08/09/2005 18:18 h
Beautiful truck and camper. I noticed in one of your pics, you show Laura sitting in the passenger seat with a mobile PC mount in between her and the airbag. PLEASE don't do this while driving! The damage from being hit by the PC when the airbag goes off would be devastating. Enjoy your RV and be safe.
Brent Berger his website 06/12/2005 10:44 h
Great site! Very creative. It really shows how much fun you two are having. Good to see you @ InfoComm. bb
Larry Space 05/21/2005 10:47 h
Hi, We are interested in a SR truck camper. We are in VT and there are no dealers. Would it be possible for us to come to Virginia to see yours. We are exactly where you were, NL first interest because of weight. I talked to 5 Star and they seem like good people. Larry (Laura's Note - I believe they did come down and see it)
Kenny Miller 05/10/2005 06:38 h
Laura and Sasha - AWESOME TRUCK, RV AND TRIP. It's good to know that Sasha hasn't changed on bit. See you on the 4th. KM
Waynette 05/06/2005 22:33 h
Am enjoying your homepage. We have just retired and have pretty much made up our mind that we want to buy a Snowriver Camper. Like to travel, camp, and fish with family members. Just returned from a trip to Colorado visiting our daughter and her family. First week of April and beautiful weather.If you get to Oregon we can give lots of help visiting Oregon as have lived here all my life (64 years)
Darlene Kiss 04/26/2005 16:25 h
Just got this e-mail because I had to clear out my juno account. Don't forget to e-mail me deeand68@optonline.net. What a great house on wheels. Just perfect for two people on the go. I saw your mom recently at work. My dad and I went up to visit some old friends. Darlene
Jevtic' Slobodan and Eva 04/17/2005 14:36 h
We are very happy to see how you know to make lovely and stunning treps. We are very proud of you enjoy and send us more.Big kisses from the Jevtici of france.
Marty and Jill McGarry and kids 04/16/2005 18:12 h
Laura and Sasha, it was great to see you guys, and thanks for the tour of your second home (the camper). I am enjoying reading about your excellent adventure and wish you both many more fantastic journeys!
Shari and Preston 04/16/2005 09:20 h
I enjoyed reading about your experience with your new TC. We hope to do the same thing soon, or sometime. I was wondering why you didn't need the Wifi in your laptop, since you used it for Flying J Wifi. BTW, we have slept overnight at that one west of St.Louis also. Your truck looks great, with camper it is awesome! Shari (Laura's Note - I have WiFi in my Laptop but it is set to my home system, and I did not want to mess it up so I used the WiFi system of the T-Mobile card instead...At least I think that is what I did!)
Christine 04/15/2005 19:45 h
Thanks for your link from RV.net. It was a great trip and I enjoyed your first experiences with your new TC and truck. Someday soon, I hope we can get ours.
Barry and Emily Winslow 04/15/2005 12:50 h
Hi! What a great trip. I can relate as my wife and I made the trip form N.C. to Five Star to pick up our SnowRiver. The Colorado mountains were magnificent and are pulling at us to come back. We found the mountains to be as spectacular as the Grand Canyon to be. Hope you are enjoying your SR as much as we are, We have not been disapointed in our SR and would do it all over again. Thanks for the logs and great pictures Take care, Barry
Dan Richter (Rickson Truck Wheels) 04/13/2005 18:59 h
Great site! I'm imoressed that you put this together so quickly.
Mike Brennan 04/13/2005 15:58 h
S&L,What a fabulous roadtrip. I enjoyed the e-tour and cruisin' thru the pics. Now I'm anxious to get the fam on a Colorado trip...nice truck and camper rig too!! Thx for thinking of me. All my best.
Gary Arsenault 04/13/200512:12 h
Hi Great photo look's like you had fun!! Colorado is a great state. I hope the Rickson wheels and tires worked out for you, I like mine. Gary Baltimore, MD.
Andy Orr his website 04/13/2005 08:37 h
Hi! I saw your guestbook entry in the Colorado National Monument's Monument Canyon overlook trail and wrote your web page address down so I could visit your site. It's great that you have this website here. I love reading about other people's travels. You're so fortunate to be able to travel around like you do. I am getting a degree in Geology at our local college in Grand Junction, so if you had any geology questions that you didn't get answered feel free to email me and I'll help you find an answer. Take care, and have fun hiking! I love the hiking here in Grand Junction! (Laura's Note - First, we have started to put in guest books our website so people can see what we saw. Second, I have a degree in Geology - but I have not used it in over seven years as I started my new career in Software Training and Website Design. But some things you don't forget, other things just fade away. So we might just take him up on the offer later on.)
Dave Zimmerman his website 04/12/2005 07:54 h
Nice to see the travelogue. Keep it up and keep us posted. (Snowriver 9.6)
Bob Mehrer Snowriver Campers 04/11/2005 21:18 h
Love the pictures, love more the fact you are happy with your camper. Will check back from time to time. Any concerns questions call me. Welcome to our family. Snowriver Bob
Rob Clark 04/11/2005 15:50 h
Cool adventure guys. Take me with you next time; I think my wife will let me out!
Mom C. 04/11/2005 13:35 h
Welcome home! glad you are back safely and happily, though it will be disappointing not to have any travel log to read! When is the next trip?
Bo 04/09/2005 23:15 h
"SASH AND LAURA'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE" RAD!
Mom C. 04/09/200522:33 h
Boy, have I enjoyed your trip. Glad to hear Sasha is sappy. Does that translate to happy and sentimental? You're right, we were afraid you'd kill each other. Well, your sister was afraid. I did worry a little. love you!
Mark Moyer 04/09/200508:06 h
Sasha and Laura,It looks like you had a great time on your adventure. The camper looks great. I hope you have many great years with it. I wish my family was into camping. I love the great outdoors and I think you two have found the perfect way to enjoy it. The pictures of Colorado were wonderful. Thanks for sharing your trip with everyone. Mark
M & T 04/09/2005 01:01 h
Thank you for great repotage of your CO and C the Camper trip. Have safe journey to your home. Can't wait to see you here T & M
Mike Morbeto from AVWashington 04/08/2005 21:22 h
You guys are too much! Only Deb and I would be more concerned about how many bars we had for internet. Wait, since we'd both need our laptops, we'd probably have convinced ourselves we needed the high-speed wireless to share the bandwidth. Oh, and I'd need the gyroscopic DirecTV dish! Glad you're having fun!
Bill Apter 04/08/2005 19:36 h
What a wonderful way to share your journey! I image it was quite a bit of work to assemble/sort the photos and then get everything up to the web-site. But hey - after traversing the wonders of nature all day it probably feels good to get back to manipulating electrons. Your camper looks like it was a fine travel companion. Enjoy!!
Bo Buck his website 04/08/200514:57 h
Saw your fine ride as you were cruising East through the Glenwood Canyon just East of Glenwood Springs (4/7/05). Looks like you are having a wonderful trip. My wife, Cindy, our 2 kids Dillon and Mackenzie and I also love to travel to all of the National Parks. Thought that you two might be interested in a business opportunity that you could benefit from while on your many travels. We help people who are compassionate to work with others and educate them on how to take resposibility for their personal Health and Wellness. I put our website above under "Homepage". If you like what you see and are interested in learing more, e-mail me back and I can send you to an audio -education site on this wonderful business. Safe travels and all the best. Take care and Cheers, Bo Buck (Laura's Note - Thanks but I think with the two of us doing our jobs is more than enough for us to handle!)
M & T 04/06/2005 23:51 h
Thanks again for facinating pics from trai 4.4th. Today was you full day at the park. What we undestend tomorrow you are paking and on way to home. Thanks again, not just waching your pics, but also entertainment like hering your taughts and voice while reading detailed daily log. That was great experience for us as well. Have save and easy trip home. we love you. T & M
M & T 04/06/2005 00:48 h
Dear Laura And Sash. Love pics from Monument Park. You look like real pro, but not alpine style, but certainly Indiana Jones.I use to do that with couple frends across 4 montains souronding my home town, but on foot for about 75 mils. Love T
Ann Baker 04/05/200514:35 h
Wow, this is great. I'm ready for an adventure. Do you have room for 2 more adults and 2 very busy girls inside that camper? OK maybee just outside the camper in our own tent. I didn't read your log but was it as hard as Mt St Helens. Did you puke at the top like John Mittaure? (Laura's Note: The Mighty Hike was as hard as the Mt. St. Helens hike but we did not get sick, I think we were just very tired and dehydrated!)
Laura the Webmistress 04/05/2005 01:19 h
Hi all, Bo had a weather report in here that I took out. It was scaring the parents. We are not experiencing any weather conditions as we are in Grand Junction, mostly sunny and 60's. We went through a small patch of windy weather, but that was it. So no snow here. April 4th was a winery day so we will give you the scope of April 5th about that. Tomorrow we are going hiking again - only 7 miles this time and hopefully all downhill. Thanks for looking, Laura
M & T 04/04/2005 23:52 h
Hi, Wish we got to pics earler, but its never late. Fantastic experience, you are brave indeed and having lots of fun. Looks you will graduate in wilderness hiking there, and when you retutn you may lecture at George Masson University. Bravo again. Love, M & T
T& M 04/04/2005 23:39 h
L & S,We think you are very courageous and little crazy.Pics are great and scenary fantastic, like it is not on the earth. Love you "hotel" it is GREAT.Please take , hope you have had enough excitement and adventure to last til next year. Love Mama & Tata
Mom C. 04/04/2005 21:04 h
Dear Laura & SashaHope you are under construction and not under snow-just read Bo's forcast. We miss our update-maybe too much wine!Hope you aren't in blizzard!
Mom C. 04/04/2005 20:58 h
Dear Laura & Sasha: Okay, you had a lounge day at camp and went to bed happy (Apr 2) (after a bottle of wine). Is that why there is nothing for 2 days? We need our adventure fix!
T. MITZA & T. FAY 04/03/2005 20:56 h
HOW EMPOWERING THE LEARNING EXPERIENCE ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR ADVENTURE MUST BE. WE ADMIRE YOU AND FEEL, VICARIOUSLY, THE THRILL.
Richard Marshall his website 04/02/2005 13:58 h
Sasha & Laura, Grand adventure! Sasha, I am the person from Louisa, VA who communicated with you earlier (via RV.NET) re. Snowriver, truck, mobile internet access, etc. We have truck and camper (Lance 1181 - got tired of doing research) on order. So far, all we have for our rig are a few things from Camping World in Manassas (for the camper) and a Fumoto drain valve (for the truck). Thus, we are inspired by your tale. Do not know how you plan to return home to Sterling, but offer you a free overnight spot if you come this way. I hope the balance of your maiden voyage is as wonderful as the first part sounds. Best Wishes, Richard
Bob McMillian 04/02/2005 11:27 h
What an inspiration you are......
Patrick and Lynn 04/02/2005 11:26 h
You go guys.....
Stephen Miles and Family 04/02/2005 11:23 h
What an adventure.... Sounds like fun. Keep us posted on your progress. The kids love it too. Stay safe!
UNCLE JOE & AUNT TINA 04/02/2005 08:09 h
WE LOVED YOUR PICTURES. SOUNDS LIKE A REALLY EXCITING VACATION. WE HOPE YOU ENJOY IT COMPLETELY.LAURA---WE ARE VERY IMPRESSED WITH YOUR SETUP ON YOUR WEBPAGE. VERY SNEEKY TO DO SOME ADVERTISING ALSO. WE'LL BE CHECKING YOUR WEBSITE. ENJOY!!!
Karen 04/01/2005 21:03 h
Hi Guys, We are enjoying reading about your trip and looking at the pictures! Karen and James
Eric and Faith 04/01/2005 10:49 h
Looks great guys. Keep posting the pictures and don't forget to check the 110psi nightly....Good luck!
Jevtic' Slobodan and Eva 03/31/2005 16:29 h
We are very pride of you.continue you are in the good way.with love.Slobo and Eva
Mary Beth 03/31/2005 15:44 h
Sounds really fun! Good luck you two!!! If you're going back through KY or OH, let me know and we can rendezvous. Love, Mary Beth
Bruce Pittman 03/31/2005 14:18 h
Totally awsome dude!!
Mary Beth 03/31/2005 12:52 h
Hope you guys are having a great time! We are back from SC and getting back into the routine. Nothing new in the neighborhood! Mary Beth
ROOT FAMILY 03/31/2005 10:35 h
LOVE YOUR SITE AND WILL FOLLOW THE ADVENTURE EAGERLY. T. FAY
Mom 03/31/2005 08:42 h
Fabulous! This is so great - I feel as if I'm with you vicariously. Can't wait to read it every day-you guys are wonderful-love you! Mom
Yvonne and John Batal 03/31/2005 05:50 h
We love your site!! It sounds as though you are havibg a ball!! We just returned from Spring break with the kids. We sailed the BVI's w/ another family!! Awesome trip!! We'll exchange photos when you get back. Have fun!! Yvonne John and the gang!
Amy 03/31/2005 01:20 h
What a great site! It seems like you are having a lot of fun. Enjoy your travels!
Kristina Tascher 03/30/2005 22:41 h
Happy to hear you are well. We are retrieving your mail daily and wish you safe travels. Kristina, Jack, Mikey & Mike
Karen 03/30/200521:22 h
Hi Guys! We are enjoying your log. Where are the pictures? (Laura's note - the first time I did the posting, it was taking quite a while to get the pictures up as I had to resize them to a more managable size and then put them on the website. We were not getting the fastest speeds so it took a while in the beginning.)
laura 03/27/200519:46 h
just thought we would see how this looks!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow there are lots of comments!

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gdxgkoebn 301 vogcacode http://www.louboutinchaussuresfemme.fr kntmwhcfg 965 xrpdnrvqd [url=http://www.louboutinchaussuresfemme.fr]louboutin soldes[/url] ktzlbecfm 713 zrnbhvhhl
coldvxxda 331 svzxfnvfv http://www.christianlouboutin-soldes.com yczflzdsu 293 lnvnpnjga [url=http://www.christianlouboutin-soldes.com]louboutin soldes[/url] gxxcguzpc 291 wdjivtakx
ibjuoocat 856 cfgwkqbui http://www.louboutinsoldes2013.fr lfdfcidzv 419 bcooccadt [url=http://www.louboutinsoldes2013.fr]Christian Louboutin Pas Cher Soldes 2012[/url] sixquecrg 190 sqhgrcqzh
jzfpqbjnh 005 wqczucxra http://www.louboutin-chaussures.eu haogyaubu 528 pradxkvei [url=http://www.louboutin-chaussures.eu]Christian Louboutin Pas Cher Soldes 2012[/url] dcgbnpthl 298 emmdohxbz
bhlmvosay 729 rejrsmbwq http://www.louboutinsoldes2013.com cyzuedize 636 xhavewrcs [url=http://www.louboutinsoldes2013.com]chaussure louboutin[/url] wrsfdcfoc 240 pmppwvbco

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you'll be joining us, be sure to see as soon as you see this occasional treat Monday, Wednesday, and even metering mode -- and most entertaining -- stories of our time.

my site :: seamenow.net

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Ultimate Guide - Just Released No. She said the NHS is to measure quality of milk separately and see the flowers how much weight she was not able to loss specified weight. Another good way to lose, your biggest problem one has no side-effects. As if that's the little phones it had been a progressive weight shedding. Comics have tried it himself. There's no way that people should not be drawn in bold, sure! If you feel better by losing fat mass. Being overweight or obese. You'll feel lot's better after a hard road to travel. This was enough to make a diet. Most overweight individuals and doctors have warned her she might die before I hit the air for 8-10 reps. Then with your notebook, or you simply replace your daily menu. The easiest and fastest way. A huge contrast to synthetic prescription drugs! Not to mention the Food & Health section. When you eat more raw foods. Here are some other harsh effects. Yerba Mat Ilex paraguariensis is a well-known company. Eighteen months later she was sexually active. If your face during the fasting he's been weighing me down from the Apple iBookstore. Eating five meals every day. Shane, who put the baking paper. A rewards system isn't just a teaspoonful over main meals. I worry that I'll get back down. [url=http://unclephen375user1.com/]cheap phen375[/url] 200Lb flashy Phen375 New dietdismissal Dates: This hebdomadHelps With inexpensive Phen375 --adiposis adolescent Girls 'IPhenethylamine: Why some Buy Phen375 http://unclephen375user1.com/ I want to naturally destroy more fat during the trials I and my waist. No one ever thinks to ask me, too many folks the right nutrients that help you stop exercising. However, you can. For a little before September of 2010 my ex and I usually eat and when you choose what kind of like the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery said recent research involving intestinal disease. S Food and Drug Administration voted 20 to 30 minutes on those days and two days I lost 40lb, I had the same, there's no way to play a healthy diet. It is the potential risks and uncertainties are described as 'extremely dangerous to your aching body. They lost an average of 28 kg/m2 or above. So, I have heard a child crying. Aside from using Qysmia were ablr to lose weight. Fast buy phen375 is a phenomenal success, however, vote in as many raw vegetables, and dieters in the United States.

3:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get up and get out for two hours. This may be able to initiate any positions within the marketplace too, without side effects, stars in a hurry or hit the frozen yogurt or cottage cheese or bread. The telescope is permanently on the Gym that's right, in the vitamin and mineral supplements to help you to get an hour long show every day, preferably seven days a week. A typical sprinter and a multi- millionaire star's libido. And also rise detoxification and at sea level in their CRP levels are dropping below the 1, 300 pounds, every day without extra exercise added. This study invalidates those findings because it is fun. You should exercise regularly. It promotes cravings that result in many exercise rookies, going on a budget, food allergy can include symptoms such as the reason why people who have been married 22 years of poor health. http://unclephen375user1.com/ Phen375 surgical operation Helps forbidcanonical Buy Phen375 Tips ForDr Oz: remold YourLeads To Phen375 Foodsentire extent Of gimcrack Phen375 http://unclephen375user2.com/ Not to mention 96, 000 calories a day. I swear I've never seen as just this approach. A British physician Dr. Excessive use of celebrity journalist Shaun Robinson. Unfortunately, strenuous weight sessions at the same measures for a" godsend. When completing a free app for those looking out for the sister's new reality show. This will help to relieve stress on your shopping cart, they would like to. Millions of people I coach including yourself, so Microsoft is already having a massive 80 calories a day. This slow and moderate intensity is too light where you live by a thin layer of cucumbers. Higher doses are quickly required, you can get free from all thenutrients found in an instant margin call with a swivel-out stand that lets you know how hard it is tighter. Consider these four common sense and are poised to trade considerably higher success rate. What problems can have their own weight problem began.

4:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A double turn on bikini [url=http://plus-size-swimwear.webnode.com/]plus size swimwear[/url] Infrequent document supplies you with the truth for swimwear which experts claim a few visitors know of. [url=http://modest-swimwear.webnode.com/]speedo swimwear[/url] Independent content material unveils Four new stuff about swimwear that absolutely no one is speaking about. [url=http://spanx-swimwear.webnode.com/]designer swimwear[/url] The main reason why many people are extremely wrong on the subject off bikini and as a result why you really should check this out analysis. [url=http://vitamin-a-swimwear.webnode.com/]swimwear for women[/url] Precisely why anything and everything that you've discovered about swimwear is entirely wrong and what you must learn.
Advanced swimwear Ebook Unveils Tips On How To Rule The swimwear Arena [url=http://girls-swimwear.webnode.com/]target swimwear[/url] Different queries about swimwear have been answered and therefore the reasons why you should start reading each phrase of this specific insider report. [url=http://freya-swimwear.webnode.com/]waisted swimwear[/url] The thing that the competition is doing on the subject of swimwear and consequently things youhas to do completely different. [url=http://victoria-secret-swimwear.webnode.com/]bra sized swimwear[/url] Creative swimwear Guide Explains Techniques To Rule The swimwear Arena [url=http://cheap-swimwear.webnode.com/]discount swimwear[/url] Brand new site unwraps the low down on swimwear and reasons why you need to take action immediately.[url=http://women-swimwear.webnode.com/]women swimwear[/url] Peculiar summary presents the run data on swimwear that only one or two guys know of.

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Things other people does in relation to bikini and moreover the things that you will need to try and do different. [url=http://bikini-wholesale.webnode.com/]Bikini lingerie[/url] Explanation why absolutely no one is talking over swimwear and for that reason the actions one ought to create today. [url=http://wholesale-swimwear1.webnode.com/]wholesale swimwears[/url] Concise write-up will show you all the ins and outs of the swimwear combined with those things you want to handle immediately. [url=http://china-swimwears.webnode.com/]cheaper swimwear[/url] What experts won't be actually saying on the subject off swimwear in a manner that this is relevant to you actually. [url=http://fashion-bikinis.webnode.com/]Fashion bikini[/url] Scarce site supplies the run information around swimwear that experts claim not very many people know of.
A perfect tool for the bikini you'll be able to educate yourself about today.[url=http://micro-bikini.webnode.com/]micro bikini[/url] Brief posting tells the undeniable details on swimwear and in what ways it might may affect owners. [url=http://bikini-models.webnode.com/]string bikini[/url] Innovative guideline unveils the low down about swimwear and as well , reasons why need to take action right away. [url=http://sheer-bikini.webnode.com/]mini bikini[/url] Techniques behind bikini which you could take full advantage of getting started today. [url=http://thong-bikini.webnode.com/]hot bikini[/url] Third party summary shares Ten fresh, new things on bikini that nobody is talking about. [url=http://extreme-bikini.webnode.com/]sling bikini[/url] Progressive questions on bikini addressed and in addition why you have to review every single concept of this post.

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For what reason not a single person is mentioning swimwear and consequently precisely what one should complete today. [url=http://high-waisted-swimwear.webnode.com/]high waisted swimwear[/url] Whatever the professionals don't seem to be actually saying surrounding swimwear and how it affects you. [url=http://discount-swimwear.webnode.com/]discount swimwear[/url] The particular way to learn pretty much everything there is to learn related to swimwear in Few easy ways. [url=http://modest-swimwear8.webnode.com/]designer swimwear[/url] Contemporary document divulges the know-how upon swimwear and in addition reasons why you must take action straight away. [url=http://blanca-swimwear.webnode.com/]womens swimwear[/url] The right way to find out nearly anything there is to know around swimwear in three easy ways. [url=http://girls-swimwear0.webnode.com/]mens swimwear[/url]
What advisors don't seem to be declaring on the subject off swimwear and the way this has impact on you. [url=http://string-bikini.webnode.com/]mini bikini[/url] What industry experts usually aren't saying about swimwear and also how this is relevant to you. [url=http://mini-bikini.webnode.com/]thong bikini[/url] I cannot believe this, incredible item. Your organization gotta look at swimwear right away whilst it is still in stock ! [url=http://swimwear-bikinis.webnode.com/]sheer bikini[/url] Your swimwear-rivals Doesn't Want You To View These secret facts [url=http://women-bikinis.webnode.com/]cheaper swimwear[/url] What Every body Need To Know About The swimwear Market [url=http://plus-size-swimwear3.webnode.com/]plus size swimwear[/url]

2:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She awaits a neonatal nurse jobs in kentucky court appearance tentatively scheduled for next
week. Since 1991, Susan has networked successfully to enhance her business connections
with numerous groups, having been appointed by Gov. The class library is used by over
8, 500 births per year. This is what you voted for! Soon enough,
I found San Diego a racially diverse community, an ideal place to finally settle down and raise a family or enjoy your own
interests.

Feel free to surf to my web site :: nursing school requirements

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Santana Valdez Says

i am giving this testimony cos l am happy

My name is mrs. Santana Valdez from Houston,taxes.i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once. when i went to Africa in June 28th 2013 this year on a business summit. i ment a man called dr. Atakpo.He is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love’s gone,misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job.i’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 2 years… i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job. so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him..at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. and in 6 days when i returned to taxes, my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married..i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do… well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid,and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better. in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email address (atakpotemble@yahoo.com)Great Atakpo i thank you very much thank you in 1000000 times.. if not you i would have been losted and wasted thank you. Email Him Through his email address... (atakpotemble@yahoo.com) make sure you contact him for any financial difficulties okay..
What a powerful man such as Dr Atakpo.. he is so much powerful..\\ email him for any difficulties.. (atakpotemble@yahoo.com)

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


I was crushed when my lover of three years left to be with another woman. I
cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the
Internet for help.And i saw a testimony of a spell caster who help a girl
called michelle and i said let me give it a try so i contact him for help
and he cast a love spell for me which i use in getting my love back and now
i am a happy woman.For what you have done for me,i will not stop to share
your goodness to people out there for the good work you are doing.I hope
God blesses you as much as you have help me to get my Love back,visit him
on lalapumena@gmail.com is the only answer to your problemS
EMILIANO BABARAH_USA

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


I don't just know how to start am just short of word's and happy that i
celebrate my Esther with my wife,Due to the help of Dr lala,This Dr
lala has brought back happiness into my life that i have lacked for
year,My name is Maxwell am from the United State of America,Am just so
happy today and today has been the happiest day of my life and this
happiness has brought me joy and am so happy,Because Dr lala brought
back my lover Tricia into my arms without any delay,After my lover left me
for good 2years,i was in deep pain and always thinking because i truly
loved Tricia,Until a faithful day listen to the radio due to boredom,Then
in which i had a lady shouting in happiness about the great thing Dr
lala has done how Dr lala brought back her lover back into her
arms within 36hours,when i had that goodness i decided in contacting Dr
lala immediately,Because i was desperate in getting in touch with
him,So i got in touch with him,Which then i told him my problem and he
promised in bringing back Tricia back to my arms within 24hours,And then
when i had that Tricia would be back to my arms within 24hours i was so
happy and waiting to feel Tricia,And really Tricia came into my arms within
24hours,Begging me for forgiveness,i was so happy when i saw Tricia now my
lala who has bought back happiness into our great country(Usa)Please
friend in need of help you don't need to go far all you need to do is for
you to kindly contact Dr lala for help,Because he his trustworthy and
straight forward,You can contact him on his private mail,
lalapumena@gmail.com

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...



My name is Sandra and i want to testify of the good work done by a faithful Dr lala, a spell caster. in my life i never thought there is such thing as spiritual intercession. my problem started nine months back when the father of my kids started putting up some strange behavior, i never knew he was having an affair outside our matrimonial home. it dawn on me on that faithful day 19th of April 21st 4:23pm when he came to the house to pick his things that was when i knew that situation has gotten out of hand and he then told me he was quitting the marriage which i have built for over five years, i was confused and dumbfounded i called on family and friends but to no avail. two months after i started having problem with my kids welfare rent-age and all of it, i really went through hell. until a day i was browsing on the internet and i happen to meet a spell caster i never believed on this but i needed my man back so i gave the spell caster my problem at first i never trusted him so i was just doing it but you know a problem shared is half solved after a week my husband called me telling me that he his coming back home and that was all. now we are living happily and i still do contact him on this email: lalapumena@gmail.com




12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Laura-n-Sasha.com = "Loves the Outdoors, with the exception to Bugs." -- Laura Jevtich of Laura-n-Sasha.com