Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Trying to get the Arizona Pictures Up!

Hi All,
I have been having the devil of a time trying to get pictures up, so I am trying again with a new post. We shall see!
OH MY GOD! It worked! The Blogger people are fabulous, I sent a question in and they replied within 24 hours, it looks as though it worked, YAHOO! Now you can go back to Arizona Pictures and see everything!
Actually, maybe that post with the Arizona Pictures is not working properly, so I am just going to post here instead.


PictureWords
We went to Montezuma's Castle outside of Sedona, an area of Indian ruins and Copper Mines.
Montezuma's Castle description, so I don't have to write anything! Isn't National Parks and Monuments great! Everything is paved and easy to get to, I just love it.
Still having problems, it worked great at 7 am but now at 9 am it is not working. Just do not understand it.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Laura-n-Sasha.com = "Loves the Outdoors, with the exception to Bugs." -- Laura Jevtich of Laura-n-Sasha.com