Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Arizona Pictures!

Arizona Pictures from May 27th through June 1st!
Hi All,
I just wanted to let you know that I have finished formatting the pictures to show everyone. You should scroll down to the post Arizona with the Parents - But No TrucK Camper there are quite a lot of pictures, but I do not have them all, because between my father and I, there were over 230 pictures taken. We both used Canon digital cameras. Mine is an older model with a resolution of 3 megapixels, while Dad's has four or five megapixels. But he was taking them at the same resolution as mine. So check it out and let us know what you think!
Actually, I'm going to try to set up the pictures here:


PictureWords
My WalkI took a walk in the morning to get us some "provisions" - creamer, diet dr pepper, and donuts.
Out the Car WindowThe View out the Car Window
Rocks Speeding pastRocks Above, traffic below

there are problems with this post, see above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Laura-n-Sasha.com = "Loves the Outdoors, with the exception to Bugs." -- Laura Jevtich of Laura-n-Sasha.com