Thursday, August 10, 2006

Creating Moods

Hi All,
Found this really cool site from someone else, as I was just surfing along - it is called PunkyMoods.com where you can show different moods for the day. So you will see on the side bar the mood that we have. Basically chilling out today, Sasha is on the couch, he's fine, just had some work done before we went away for the big travel session. Now we have to get into shape again soon. We will be picking up the trailer next week. I have been trying out a new Internet card, this one is from Sprint. It did not work in Purcellville, where I was at Magnolia's in the Mill (a very nice restuarant in Purcellville, VA) but that might be because of the very sturdy walls and no windows. It did work in Leesburg, at the Dulles Area Association of Realtors. I am an Affiliate member for DAAR and it worked quite well there.

I promise, some time this weekend I will have the rest of the pictures from Arizona up, and then the pictures where my and Sasha's Family came over for Sasha's Birthday Party.

Laura-n-Sasha.com

Laura-n-Sasha.com = "Loves the Outdoors, with the exception to Bugs." -- Laura Jevtich of Laura-n-Sasha.com