Friday, August 04, 2006

trying out a new thing

Hi all,
I am trying out something new, do not know if it will work or not. These are articles that I have on my work website but I wanted to see if they would work on a blogging website. We shall see!

Well, I have on the sidebar a bunch of articles that, when someone clicks on them, goes to Live Informed, a website that has very interesting articles. What they do, is allow people to link to these free articles and post them on your own website. What is really cool, is it allows you to get residual income from the clicks. I am testing it out with my website and some of my clients' websites, to see if people do click on the articles and on the links within the articles. If I find that they do work as expected, I will set up all of my clients with this residual income for their websites. I personally think it is very cool, but you do not start to get money until you hit the $50 threshold, which is a LOT of clicks. Again, I will play with this for a couple of months to test it out. You can see it in action here: http://www.salesthroughtechnology.com/News.htm where it goes to a page on my website rather than to Live Informed.

Laura-n-Sasha.com = "Loves the Outdoors, with the exception to Bugs." -- Laura Jevtich of Laura-n-Sasha.com